Tuesday 15 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday (1): The Succubus Gift

Teaser Tuesday: The Succubus Gift

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do as following: 
·Grab your current read 

·Open to a random page 
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.





Author: B.R. Kingsolver
Publication Date: April 22, 2012
Publisher: Smashwords 
Genre: Adult Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
Book Description from Goodreads:
Brenna's life isn't the same after she discovers her unusual and mysterious heritage. In addition to being a telepath and having many paranormal abilities, Brenna learns she has the Succubus Gift. She has always been a good girl and isn't comfortable seducing men, except one she really loves.
That's just the beginning of her problems. Someone is stalking her. Will she be able to protect her newly acquired family and friends? Then there's the tall, dangerous woman who shadows her and hints a Goddess has linked them. And what is she going to do with a handsome, charismatic, womanizing man she knows she should avoid?
Some days a girl just wants to pull the covers over her head and stay in bed -- with a willing young man of course.




Teaser:


    "Mr. Doyle?" Brenna said.
    "Yes?"
    She pointed to her face. "I'm up here." (location 421)




I'm seriously enjoying this book! It completely blew my expectations out of the water, and I'm so close to finishing it. Look for my review soon!











4 comments:

  1. New Follower. I like the teaser and the cover! I will have to check this out.

    Here's mine...

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sounds fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower! The teaser sounds really funny and even though the synopsis sounds like there is a lot of stuff going on, I might have to put this one on my TBR pile! I like witchcraft and magic XD
    My Teaser 
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs