Wednesday 11 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10): Clockwork Princess


Waiting on Wednesday (10): Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming eagerly anticipated book releases


So I've been uber busy with visiting family, and sick for the past few days (kids are walking germ incubators), so I've been seriously slacking on the Blog front, but I couldn't resist doing this post today. I hope to be back to regular scheduled programming soon, I'm sure seeing Magic Mike tonight will help :D. 


But, HOLY SMOKES DID YOU SEE THIS COVER?!

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication Date: March 19, 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books

Book Description from Goodreads: 
In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves -- even if it means never seeing the other one again?












The cover was revealed yesterday and WOOOOOW..... I love it SO SO MUCH!! I'm so excited for this one, I think I might love this series more than The Mortal Instruments... and after that revelation in Clockwork Prince Gah!! If you haven't read The Mortal Instruments, or The Infernal Devices and you're a fan of urban fantasy, nephilim and kick assery get on this! 

What're you waiting for this fine Wednesday?! Leave a comment and link and I'll be sure to stop by! 

16 comments:

  1. This cover looks really good. I love this series, and all the characters involved. I can't wait to read this.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one floating around. I love that cover. Its gaaaawgeous :) I haven't read any of Cassandra Clare's books but I do have City of Bones sitting on my bookshelf right now just waiting to be read. Great pick Ann :)

    New follower via GFC :)

    My Wow

    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't believe that I haven't read Clockwork Angel yet!! I've read The Mortal Instruments series, but just haven't picked up Clockwork Angel yet. But I totally agree, this cover is gorgeous! <3 Out of all the series, this definitely has to be my favorite!

    Fabulous pick! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is my favorite too! Ahhh I can't stop looking at it!

      Delete
  4. It's a beautiful cover, and I love how it goes with the other two (which I still have to read!).

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they didn't do a cover change midway through like a lot of series are lately, no shocks to my system.

      Delete
  5. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2210

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cover is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Em
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any books by C.C. *I know* what the heck am I thinking?!! Haha. But even I can appreciate the epic-ness of this cover. I saw it yesterday and was like WOWzer.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. The covers in this series are the best out there. And the stories are awesome too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a stunning cover! Great pick! I'm a new follower, hooray!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted this cover huge on my my blog!! I was going to use it for my WoW, but I figured that if I am gushing over the cover, it's pretty obvious lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly...that cover really is stunning. Really need to check out these books already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not yet read any of The Infernal Devices series or The Mortal Instruments series! I really must get on that! I own City of Bones but it just has gotten pushed back again and again. But hopefully I can get to it soon - both series sound really great. And this one has a beautiful cover! Great pick, and thanks so much for stopping by my WoW this week. (And sorry it has taken me so long to respond.) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs