Thursday 4 October 2012

Tea Time Thursday: Rooibos Tea: Orange Blossom


DAVIDsTEA
Rooibos Tea: Orange Blossom
Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, artificial flavouring



     When I think Bubble Gum, I'm instantly transported back to my youth, and chewing on massive pieces of pink sticky rubber like a cow chewing cud (it wasn't pretty), but it sure was fun! That's what Orange Blossom tea brings to mind. It tastes and smells exactly like classic Wrigley's brand Extra gum, in "original" flavor. 
     Mouthwatering sweet rooibos goes perfectly with the mix of flowers, the zest of the orange and the sweetness of the fruit and vanilla blend together to create this uplifting tea that makes you wonder if you're not chewing gum. There's no milk, or sugar required to enjoy this one! Although, like most rooibos teas, I found that it was best to leave the teabag in the cup while drinking so that the flavor really gets to infuse.
     I'm pretty sure my love of this tea is probably because I loved that gum so, but for me it's a pick me up kind of tea that's great hot or cold! This is a must have on hand at all times kind of tea for me. 

Overall: 5/5 Steaming HOT Cups of Tea
It kind of reminds me of Willy Wonka's Gum that was a 4 course meal, but reversed...and in the form of Tea...


And if you like DAVIDsTEA, I'm celebrating 100 followers with a Tea and Book Giveaway HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Labs