Wednesday 17 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (21): Prodigy


Waiting on Wednesday (21): Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming eagerly anticipated book releases


Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu
Expected Publication Date: January 29, 2013
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Book Description from Goodreads: 

June and Day make their way to Las Vegas where they join the rebel Patriot group and become involved in an assassination plot against the Elector in hopes of saving the Republic.














I loved Legend, and I'm so excited to see what happens to June and Day in the next installment. The synopsis gives just enough away to completely capture my attention. Oh January, please come faster! 

What're you waiting for this Wednesday? Leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

Also, if you haven't entered in my Tea Sample and Book giveaway you can do so HERE

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Legend and now book two is coming out! Must read faster!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat! I'm still waiting for Legend to come in at my library - it's still so popular, I've been waiting for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I've seen this one around quite a bit lately, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legend has been on my reading list FOREVER and I'm still SO anxious to check it out! Great choice this week, thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs